Welcome to Groton-Dunstable Youth Lacrosse!
The Groton Dunstable Youth Lacrosse program offers youth players an opportunity to enjoy the "Fastest Game on Two Feet". We offer boys and girls travel programs in grades 1-8.
Our stick league program is a fun based introduction to lacrosse for those in Pre-K and K. We provide all of the equipment. This league is a co-ed teaching league that meets once a week on Sundays.
Both the boys and girls teams are created based on the age of the player. Teams will be based on grade level, provided that current age eligibility requirements are met.
- Grade levels are defined as follows:
- Boys Level 7/8 & Girls 14U - 8th and 7th grades
- Boys Level 5/6 & Girls 12U - 6th and 5th grades
- Boys Level 3/4 & Girls 10U - 4th and 3rd grades
- Boys Level 1/2 & Girls 8U - 2nd and 1st grades
- Stick League - Pre-K & K
- Download the Demosphere App to see the calendar for your team.
- Games start April 2, 2023
CAMPS & CLINICS
Camps & Clinics
Click the link below to view a list of local camps and clinics (listed by start date). This is NOT an endorsed list, but a list for informational purposes. MYL believes these to be reputable camps with qualified staffs, but parents should do their own research and ask questions to ensure its a proper fit for their child.
SPRING PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Spring Practice Schedule
All practices start outdoors once we get clearance from the town to use the fields, hopefully first or second week of April. The coaches will let each team know.